Urgent Hiring Ecommerce Associate | IT Company | Kolkata
Looking for someone who has prior experience working extensively on the eCommerce Inventory data sheet preparation Catalog Creation, Product Upload, and Data Quality Check. This will be a work from home opportunity to start with until the current situation is over. Major work is the online store’s data management, Internet research, documentation, and website testing.
The Job basically involves capturing and structuring of data to create product content for online stores and then need to upload the data to the eCommerce site. You will be also responsible for gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements, working with the IT team to deliver solutions, and coordinating/communicating with business stakeholders.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- –Create and Manage product inventories and listings on the online portals – Maintain the integrity and accuracy of content in listings
- –Uploading and updating product specifications, Images, Pricing, and customer offers on websites
- –Source product data, content related to the product/site based on given guidelines
- –Working on excel for tracking project progress, MIS and workload Management
- –Project documentation creation – Requirement Listing Functionals and Business
- –Website Testing – Design and Functionals Tetsing
- –Secondary data research and data mining
- –Act as a liaison among stakeholders to analyze, prioritize, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes and workflows.
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- –Must-Have at least 1-year of experience in managing eCommerce site.
- –Basic English editing skills of making minor content changes
- –Experience with Advanced Google Sheets and Excel
- –Thorough web researcher with the ability to find the right resources and contacts syncing it to the requirement
- –Must have prior experience of uploading, listing, detailing on eCommerce site
- –Good Analytical Approach, Problem solver with excellent attention to details
Why Join Us?
- –Enjoy flexible working hours.
- –Work 5 days a week.
- –Modern work environment.
- –Friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team.
- –Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- –We offer excellent benefits, a high-performance culture, challenging work and projects, & competitive financial rewards.
Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry Type : Internet, Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Software Developer
Role Category Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Key Skills: Catalog Creation, Data Quality, Internet Research, Data Management, Quality Check
Sourcedesk Global Private Limited
Source Desk Global is a global service provider offering solutions in Accounting & Bookkeeping, Website Design and Development, Software Development, Online Marketing, Mobile Application Development, Creative Writing, Business Process Outsourcing, Data Entry, and Virtual Assistant. Established in 2010, we have served over 600 clients in Canada and the USA in different industry segments.
We have a team of highly experienced professionals who provide ground-breaking solutions to meet our clients’ diverse business needs.